Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Good morning everyone,

Task one:

In order to get familiar with the Canadian workplace, there are a lot of things we need to consider. Click on this link and follow the instructions given. 

Task two:

Here is a list of business idioms that are taken from this website. Please go over them and try to understand each one’s meaning and then follow the tasks below.
Pick five to six of the following idioms and use them in sentences of your own.


1- I find a good job now is a long short, because I need to improve my English communication.

2- I have no time to lose! I'm going to school right now!

3- You need to think big. you're in a new country! There are so many opportunities.

 4- Many politics in my country make business under the table.

5-  I wouldn't like to get a white-collar job.. I want to get a human resources position.

Take three:

Compose a short story about any event/meeting that has happened to you at your previous workplace. Use at least five to six from these idioms n your story.
Request two from your peers to check and edit your work before you publish it on your blog.

I always studied a lot, I have never stopped to study because I think I don't have time to lose. I want a great future in a big company.. I know It's a safe bet!
Sometimes, I think my
 time's up as student and I need to find a job quickly but, I have been in Canada for 1 year and I must start off on the right foot. It’s a new country; I have a lot of things to learn!





No comments:

Post a Comment