Thursday, February 4, 2016

Task 1:      

For each of the nouns, write an adjective that can describe a person.Then put it in sentence of your own.



NOUN
ADJECTIVE
SENTENCE
reliability
reliable
I'm reliable. You can trust of me and in my work.
organization
organized 
I'm an organized professional. I really hate mess.
confidence
confident
I 'm a good friend and confident.
perseverance
perseverant
I'm perseverant, I never gave up to fill any positions. 
versatility
versatile
I'm a versatile human resources professional. I'm a multi task worker..
flexibility
flexible 
I'm a flexible person, I can work on the weekends or at night if be necessary. 
independence
independent
I'm an independent thinker.. I can do many tasks alone. 
resourcefulness
resourceful
I'm resourceful to interview someone.
knowledge
knowledgeable 
I'm knowledgeable in human resources department.



Task 2:
Write a sentence for each of the OSP work habits you think you have. Use examples from your work and day-to-day experience.


Working Habits
Examples from your experience

Working Safely


Teamwork

In my last job, I worked with 5 co-workers and we always talked about the recruitment process and what we can do to be better. We never have a problem.
Reliability


Organization

- I  made an excel's list with open positions and the progress of each one, so, It was really good to department because my team-lead  could see the work's evolution..
- I made some envelopes with resumes, each one with description the position. This action, could keep my resumes organized.
Working Independently


Initiative


Self-advocacy


Customer Service

I always present myself to my candidates with a smile and I try to keep them comfortable.
One time, I watched a candidate and she was very shy and anxious. I talked to her , asking about the carnival and soccer, so, she was relax very quickly.. 
Entrepreneurship


1 comment:

  1. Excellent job Viviane. The first task needs to be tweaked a bit!

    ReplyDelete