Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Second, listen to this presentation and answer the following questions.


What is the purpose of this presentation?

To show some common questions and answers in the interviews

Why was the first answer he presented was bad? What does it mean by saying “generic”? Give different examples.

Because he needs to be more specific. 
Generic means not specific. 

Why should I hire you?
Ex: I am a hard work or I can learn very quickly. 


List the tips this presenter has offered.

1- Research about the position and the company.
2- Read the job description
3- Tell them about the benefits that you had done. 


Now, moving on to the practical part. Think of your best fixed qualities. What are the features, advantage(s), and benefits from them to any prospect employer? Follow the same pattern as in the presentation. Prepare and practice your answers to share with your peers. 

I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology. I can catch some details of personalities and hire the best candidate.

I can speak Portuguese and English. I can do interviews in Portuguese and English.

I have 4 years of experience in HR department. I know how the HR department works.

I can understand Spanish. I can translate if someone need help.





No comments:

Post a Comment