Wednesday, March 2, 2016

In 300-400 words, write a formal letter to a work supervisor to request a leave of absence 

Hi Mr. Jerome, how are you?
I hope this email finds you well.

I have a problem and I would like to share with you. Last week, I went to the doctor to check my health because I was not feeling well. I was feeling nauseous and I had a bad headache. We found that I am really stressed, tired and overloaded. I and my doctor think the best thing to do now is staying away from my work for one or two weeks.
I know that we are very busy this month and the company is in a bad situation but I really need this break. If I do not take this break, I can be worse, so I think we do not have another alternative.

What I can do to help our team when I will not be here is answer some important emails. I think everything will be fine.

So, what's do you think? Maybe, we can talk personally.

Thank you for your time!

Regards.

Viviane Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment