Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Task one:

Locate two relevant jobs to your career and write down the following information:
  • Job title: Human Resources Administrator
  • Website name: Indeed
  • NOC code: 1223

  • Job title: Human Resource Assistant 
  • Website name: Indeed
  • NOC code: 1223

Task two:

Underline the key words in each ad. Modify your resume to fit each one.Once you have created your customized resume, now you need to write a professional cover letter. This link can help you more to find more about working in Ontario.

Task three:

Create over letters to the jobs you had made your resume for. Try to include the following:
  • Which job you're applying for
  • How you learned about the job (and a referral if you have one)
  • Why you are qualified for the job (be specific)
  • What you have to offer the employer (match your skills to the job description)
  • Thank you for being considered for the job
  • Keep it Short
Task four:

As we know, ask your peers to edit it for you and then post on your blog.

March 08, 2016.
Ms. Michelle
W & M Wire & Metal Products Ltd.
Mississauga, ON.

Dear Ms. Michelle,
I'm writing to apply for the position of Human Resources Administrator at W & M Wire & Metal Products Ltd. I am confident that my skills are well-aligned with the role, and that I would be an excellent fit for your organization.

I have relevant experience as a Human Resources Administrator in three different companies, in the public and private sector. I was responsible for recruitment, conducted behaviour interviews to evaluate candidates, identified staffing needs and posted jobs, notified applicants about results of selection process and prepared job offers. In additional, I have some experience in Benefits and Payroll Administration.

I believe my experiences and track record make me an excellent fit for this opportunity. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at a time of your convenience to discuss my background as well as the requirements for the role.

Sincerely,

Viviane Diniz Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment